I use WebCeo mainly to monitor my sites rankings in the search engines. Here are some of the things that it can do:
- Get the list of keywords and keyphrases that will bring most targeted visitors to your site.
- Optimize your Web pages for top-10 positions and superior visibility in major search engines all over the globe.
- Submit your site to search engines that bring so much traffic to your competition.
- Analyze and build links by performing a profound link research and then finding and contacting the best of potential link partners.
- Manage pay-per-click campaigns from a single unified workspace.
- Track your positions in search engines and know for sure how effective your Website promotion efforts are.
- Get a ground-breaking insight into site, its visitors, and the origins of traffic. Who are they? Where do they come from? And 100 more reports!
- Easily edit your Web pages in Visual and HTML views. Get instant access to important tags without striving through HTML. Change anything on your pages with one click.
- Upload any file or folder to your host without getting through sophisticated FTP routines.
- Monitor the availability of your website to know when your server or host goes down to immediately react.
Web CEO comes in a free version that is completely full featured and ad free. The paid edition is even better and has no limitations at all.